LAND AND FARM DESCRIPTION
Little Hawaii in Siargao beach lots for rent or sale 120-2000 sqm
Lots by a pristine Beach for sale 120-2000 sqm are available at PHP 25, 000/ sqm only
First phase is approx. 51, 670 square meter development situated in Burgos, Siargao island, commonly referred to as Little Hawaii. The property is situated and protected by formidable limestone cliffs from untoward weather facing the ocean hence the name ´´Muro´´ or ´´wall/fortification´´ in Spanish. We offer lots for sale from approx. 200 sqm to 1600 sqm sizes selling for 25k per sqm and lots for lease with sizes from 120 sqm to 2000sqm. (These can also be sold for the same price on a cash basis) The lease term is approx. 5 years depending on the agreement. Buyers of this project will surely enjoy the benefits and privileges of living in paradise and convenience.
Benefits of living in Muro, Siargao:
- Higher elevation. During typhoon Odette in 2013, the Island was hit by big waves and its southern part along with the municipalities there was damage and it was submerged by about 75ft of water. Our property location was safe during that time because it is situated at the northern part of the Island which was on higher grounds
- Easy access to anywhere in the Island. Since the property is along the main road (Siargao Circumferential Road), our buyers will have an easy access going anywhere they want in the island.
- Right next to Pacifico Beach. Despite having no stretch of sands in front of the property, buyers have very easy access to Pacifico Beach. Pacifico is famous for its calmer waves that very much allures tourists and surfers alike. The property is connected to Pacifico Break which is the tip of the beach itself.
- Stays faithful to the Island´s charm. Since Siargao Island is famous for its waves, the property complements it very well. facing the sea, the property has a great view of the famous waters.
- Caters to everyone, not just surfers. with amazing amenities like fire pits and viewing decks within the community, those who are not into surfing will surely find the property suited for their own taste as well.
- Private and safe community. Marajo Group had always been committed to client´s satisfaction reflected in its vertical projects as well. We safeguard every individual’s health , safety and welfare through establishing a safe, livable and pleasant community suitable to its residents´ standard and lifestyle. We also ensure to protect property values by ensuring that only compatible developments and densities will be located within the area.
- Co-existing with nature by design. We maintain the natural aesthetic standards within the community to make an attractive and desirable place to stay for its residents. Ensuring that they enjoy the privilege of living alongside nature and to blend with natural beauty of the Island. Roads are made of compacted limestone to mimic natural look of the island.
- Sayak Airport (22 mins by car) 18km
- Dapa Port (42 mins by car) 35km
- District Hospital (40 mins by car) 33km
- General Luna (1 hour by car) 48km
- Pacifico Break (2 mins by foot) 1km
NOTE: Project timeline: (Can change without prior notice and subject to continuous evaluation)
- Water and Power Q4 2023
- Internet Q4 2023
- Roads Q4 2023
- Ready for residential building Q1 2024
- Waste management Q1 2024
- Seaside Park Q1 2024