Condominium for sale in Mandaue

₱ 2,288,000

CONDOMINIUM DETAILS

Category:
Apartments
Sub-category:
Condominium
Ad type:
For Sale
Price:
₱ 2,288,000
Bathrooms:
1
Floor size:
23 m²
Province:
Cebu
City:
Mandaue
Barangay/Area:
Tabok

CONDOMINIUM DESCRIPTION

STUDIO UNIT FOR SALE - NORTHERN LIGHTS CONDO MANDAUE CEBU

STUDIO UNIT FOR SALE - NORTHERN LIGHTS CONDO MANDAUE CEBU

Just like Iron Wood’s other projects, Northern Lights takes pride in being an eco-friendly development, as it incorporates green technology, evident in the use of bigger open space to built-up ratio. Its well-designed outdoor spaces offer much more than just having a backyard. They provide a perfect setting for relaxation, just like what you want in a home.

WHAT MAKES NORTHERN LIGHTS UNIQUE?

a. Passive Airflow b. Courtyard, Walking/Jogging Path. Unit owners are now looking for a permanent stay in condo. With this view NLs incorporates the concept of greenery. This is an added value as it provides a sweet home experience for those tenants who will be renting the place. b. Sophisticated Louver i. Majority of condo developments so far are using glass. While NLs has taken sophisticated louver design that provides greater aesthetic look in the façade.

WHAT ARE THE LANDMARKS ON THE WAY TO THE SITE?
Insular Square Mall (Basak) , Gaisano Capital (Basak), Pacific Mall, and Hermag Village

Payment Scheme: BANK, PAG IBIG, IN HOUSE, CASH
WHAT ARE THE FINANCING SCHEMES?
20-80 Scheme, where 20% down-payment is paid in 48 months but will be shortened every 6 months ; 20-80 Scheme with Balloon or Lump-sum payment, The remaining 80%, to be paid one month after end of equity period, can be financed through Bank, Pag-ibig, In-house or Cash.

WHEN WILL BE THE TURNOVER OF UNITS?
Commencing 2nd quarter of 2023

STUDIO UNIT

Floor Area 22. 57 sq. m.
Price Php 2, 288, 000. 00

FOR UPDATES, SAMPLE COMPUTATION AND SITE TOUR-PLEASE CONTACT
Flordeliza Adalin Palarao
real estate broker (lic. 15620)
SUN 0923 553 6903
GLOBE 0917 792 5457
LANDLINE 032 316 0176
skype liza1076
MORE OPTIONS
www. mphrealty. com. ph

Link: mphrealty. com. ph/northern-lights-condominium-mandaue-cebu/?fbclid=IwAR0mZQ3p1aJuX-y1skIIJtW--WFtf4JmPyvfybNpw458owVeeplKDslwOTU

Home Loan Calculator

%
%
years
Note: This loan calculator is only as a simulation guide for your personal use.
©2020 Piliko.com - Philippines Property & Real Estate