168 hectares Agricultural Land NASUGBU FARM RESORT, PHILIPPINES-
NASUGBU FARM RESORT, NASUGBU, BATANGAS, PHILIPPINES
Land Area : 168 hectares Agricultural Land
Selling Price : Php. 250, 000, 000. 00
White Clay and Quartz Stone Mine and Mango Plantation and Narra Trees
1. This Land is compose of seventy four (74) parcels of land individually titled.
2. Distance from manila to Nasugbu, Batangas is 95 kilometers Highway then from the Highway going to the property is 8 kilometers Barangay Road.
3. It has deposits of good quality KAOLIN and FELDSPATHIC WHITE CLAY. It has some considerable deposits of quartz stones which is more expensive than marble.
4. Ample hectares of rice land ideal for sugarcane plantation
5. 100 hectares fully planted with 5, 700 grafted carabao variety mango trees for export and three hundred (300) Indian variety mangoes for the local market. Narra tree plantation; Nine thousand plus (9, 000+) full grown planted in 1984, and about 30, 000 Narra planted in 1986 - 90.
6. It has three (3) sources of spring water strategically located around the area, that can supply the more than enough water supply for the palantation. This is perfect for sourcing mineral water which is another posible business.
7. A mountain elevated about 1, 000 feet above sea level is part of the titled land area having a panoramic view of the Batangas shoreline and countryside. At the top is a more or less 10 hectare area which is flat. The actual area of the mountain top is 60 hectares which is very ideal for a grand rest house or sanctuary and a golf club resort.
8. Most of property boundary lines are is surrounded by a river that has not ran dry even in dry season to provide another source for the farmland and the community nearby with proper water irrigation system.
9. It has a farm residential house with 2 bedrooms, 2 toilet and bath, receiving area, dirty kitchen, bodega, with good potable water system coming from one of the springs that can also supply a swimming pool.
10. The property is surrounded by barbwire and also planted with bamboo trees spaced at of 1 ½ meters apart.
11. An excellent community in the future can benefit from this well preserved land area.
Jovey Tina Pomegas
Certified Real Estate Broker
PRC 14966, (BGT-185-RB)
globe 09951462155, SMART# +639183011249,
EMAIL [email protected]